Monday, August 31, 2009

As the drama turns....

So captain called today and guess what that craptacular father cannot come up for his son's birthday. He gave me some sob story about how if he takes the time for his son's birthday he will not have a job to come back to. Ok that may be true so why does he continue to work there? I mean if they are not understanding about his son and needing some time off then maybe the paternal figure should find another job????
It pisses me off so much!! He has not made one desicion where he thought about his son since we split up, he only thinks about himself and that erks the crap out of me!! A woman who has known me for a while and knew the ex when we were married called last night and was telling me how much she thinks he has changed and she too pointed out that he doesn't make any desicions with his son in mind. I am glad I am not the only one who sees it.
I would really like go to GA and hit him in the head so that maybe it will knock some sense into him. I know that it won't do any good so there is no point wasting my time I realize this but I still want to go beat his ass!!!

No comments: