Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kick me, please I beg you....

When it rains it pours!

Things with my family aren't going well. Work has been stressful. The child has had an attitude, it feels like its coming from all sides right now and I am angry. All I want is a vacation where when I come back things will be fine. I know wishful thinking, I cannot run away from this.

But I am tired of taking it. Yesterday I was complimented on my shirt. I said I like it but the sleeves are tight, they were tight when I bought it I was going to return it but I needed it for an interview. Well the woman I said that to says " its not the sleeves that are tight" so was she implying that its my arms that are fat? Gee thanks...

Today is my son's birthday. I brought in cupcakes to share. I offered it to a co-worker (not the same one from yesterdays comment) and she asks how old my son is. I told her nine and she says wow you started early, how old were you? So I tell her I was 17 to which she responds wow. So I say yes I was young but I went to college, got my degree, and am doing pretty well for myself. Where do people get off judging???? It is not my fault she waited until her 30's to have her children. She can kiss my large white ass!!!

I am done. I just want to be left the hell alone to do my job and go home.

No comments: