Saturday, June 14, 2008

Random Post

I have a confession to make...I am a fan of Julia Stiles. I have a number of her movies. I like silly teen dramas and she did a few of them. I have noticed an annoying trend with her movies...they are doing remakes without her and they SUCK!!!! I have The Prince and Me which is a cute movie and now there is The Prince and Me 2 without her and it blows!!! I mean the whole character is different and just not good. I rented that one thinking it would be a good Saturday watch and was so mad I spent money on it! I should have waited for ABC Family to play it, it is that crappy.
Tonight I was flicking channels and came across Save the Last Dance 2 I did not see the whole thing but again what I saw was just not good. Come on now people come up with knew movie ideas please. I am tired of seeing crappy remakes. I realize that the movies I am using as an example are not exactly masterpieces but I like them and want to see them left alone.

2 comments:

Aaron & Venessa said...

LOL I totally agree! Save the last dance was one of my all time favorite movies! I have not seen the second one but did see the second prince and me, and yeah it was crummy and disappointing.

MMC said...

I love Julia Stiles too! My favorite, however, is 10 things I hate about you. LOVE IT!

And I do agree that when they remake movies where they change the MAIN actor/actress... they tend to suck.