Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wrestling

So my child went to GA a few weeks back with his dad to visit the new GF and if that wasn't bad enough my child came back with a new obsession...wrestling. Just blah!!! I am sooo tired of it! He now has to be home on Fridays at 8pm to watch friday night whatever. We weren't home last night and he was so mad b/c he missed so first thing this morning he had to get online and read about what happened. So as I am helping him he was saying "oh man I can't believe I missed it, it was like the best night ever" OMG! are you kidding me. Today we were running errands and we went to Target where he bought himself an Undertaker t-shirt. I am just not in the mood for this obsession, I would much rather go back to spiderman. I hope this doesn't last long...

No comments: