Thursday, May 8, 2008

What's next?

I have been thinking a lot about where my life is going and what I want to do with it. I have a job but not a career so I want to find a career. But I am so scatter brained that I cannot figure out what I want to do with my life. Part of me thinks that I am too young to figure it out but in reality even though people are living longer they aren't able to work longer b/c "the man" "the corporate boss" whatever you want to call him don't really like older workers. So if I am going to find a career path I need to do it now. Although I look 12 at present and am 25 so if I stay on this path I am a lucky one who can work well into my older years with people thinking me young, lol. People keep telling me that I will like looking this young some day, I think I have just found the benefit, I will be able to work longer. woo-hoo.
So back to what I am thinking about doing with my life...sometimes I think about being a counselor for families or maybe teen mom's, or I have thought as of lately of working for the church maybe finding a church that needs a program director or finding a non-profit to work for or or or or... I just don't know. arg!!! Someday I will figure out what I am going to do with my life until then back to looking at the drawing board...

1 comment:

MMC said...

It's so funny that whe we're little we think about what we wanna do when me grow up and we grow up and still don't know. Although I have a job, I'm still trying to figure out if I want to do this for the rest of my life and the answer is looking like NO.

I'm sure you'll just have to try a few things before you find the one thing you love... and I hope you do find that :)