Sunday, May 18, 2008

Moving...

No not me my ex aka my baby daddy.
He told my last Sunday, yes Happy Mothers day to me, and I feel like it took me a week to digest the idea. Yes I have dreamed of him leaving, I won't lie, but I thought it would have been when we first split. Not now, now that he is finally starting to work with me and do the every other weekend thing and watch him for me when I have meetings. He was actually trying and now now he decides to leave WTF????
So as I am digesting this information I am pissing him off b/c I cannot commit to letting him have the monster for any part of the summer. He asked for the whole summer I said hell no! I told him he could have the monster for some of the summer. As it stands now he will be taking the monster the day after school lets out until the 4th of July. I don't know why I picked that day I just did. Then I will have to figure out everything else as it comes. I hate having to think on my feet, I like plans damn it and the ex knows this.
So he is moving to GA to be with his new girlfriend and her 3 kids, boys to boot. He told me he is leaving to get away from all of his crap-well hell you moron its the crap that you got yourself into. I am so annoyed with him, he is running away like a p-word that I don't like to use. I mean come on man you did this to yourself and all your doing is whining about how hard things are for you now well fix them. Yes it's an uphill fight but the sooner you start the sooner its done.
My fears: that my son will have so much fun out there he wont come back and his father is to much of a push over to make him. or that his new girlfriend will like have an even number of kids and want him to stay. I don't know this woman and yet I am supposed to trust her with the most important thing in my life. I hate that the ex has put me in this position. I mean come on now buddy work with me.
How can anyone move that far away from their child? I cannot imagine it's easy when they get older let alone in the younger years. What does he expect to share holidays? You have got to be kidding!!!! I AM NOT sending my child out of state for any holiday except maybe some obscure one that no one knows of. It is hard enough splitting the holidays between his two families and now I have to try and split the boy 3 ways, I think not. His father moves his father loses. That is my thought.

No comments: