Thursday, February 12, 2009

Twilight!!

I have become obsessed with this series!! I got them the week between Christmas and New year, read non stop until I finished all 4 books. Then within a month re-read them again, then I found the authors website and have read everything on there about all the books and the book that might come out that is a companion to Twilight.
I read everything about this series and about the movies. I would talk about it non stop but that gets on peoples nerves. LOL. I even bought a "team edward" t-shirt, I know when the DVD comes out, its still over a month away!! There is a book about the movie coming out too that I am thinking about buying too.
This is just bad, I really need to find something else to read to become engrossed in b/c I think my obsession is unhealthy!!!

No comments: