Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor

I do not watch this show b/c I think the people on these and other shows are ridiculous. But I am an admitted TV junkie so I read about this crap b/c its everywhere (well at least on all my favorite sites). I knew this guy was dumped by the Bachelorette a season or so ago and was a favorite, I also knew he had a kid. I have a real problem with him putting his son through this!!! Maybe I am too much of a prude with my child but I refuse to introduce my child to anyone after such a short time! I try very hard to keep those kind of relationships away from the monster until I know the guy is going to be around for a little while b/c I don't want a ton of men in and out of his life! I think its wrong.
Ok off my soapbox and back to this duchebag! I love the yahoo thing (because I don't know what to call it) prime time in no time. Its hysterical and gives you just enough of the crap to make me laugh. So I checked it out today and this stupid man was all over it. I watched his proposal to girl A, his dismissal of girl B for girl A. Then he dismissed girl A and tells her he wants to try things with girl B. WTF??? He told girl B he was in love with girl A, does he know what he wants??? probably not so why in the hell would he involve his son in this nonsense? Why would he do this to girl A and why is girl B ok with this??? He told you he loved someone else but ooppps he was mistaken??? Well what is going to happen now is he going to change his mind and go hang out with bachelorette who also made a play for him in the season finale?? I mean come on now, what is it about this guy? I saw a guy in flannel flannel and more flannel! granted I only watched clips b/c I cannot stomach those shows unless I am completely making fun of them and at present I have no one to sit with me and laugh.
That is all for now, I am just astonished by this duchebag and had to share but should I be? I think that is more the question I need to answer...why am I astonished and why did I take the time to blog about this? I need a life...

No comments: