Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Myron Rolle!

You may be asking who is this person I titled my blog after, please read the article linked below to find out more!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-rollerhodes052609&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

I am so impressed by this man's drive that I had to share the story. He is 22 years old, a recent college grad, and athlete that could go to the NFL but instead he is going to Oxford studying to by a neurosurgeon!!! But he is going to stay in shape so that he can try to be in the NFL 2010 draft. I just think this is awesome, he has his head on right knows what he wants and is going for it!

In the article it states when he was looking for colleges he didn't just meet with the football staff but all the academic staff so that everyone would know what he wanted and were on the same page! This is the kind of person we need playing sports in the majors!!

I am so happy to read this kind of story vs the ones about contract disputes or criminal activities that normally fill up the sports pages. Go Myron! I really hope all your dreams come true!

No comments: