Tuesday, June 9, 2009

GROSS JUST PLAIN GROSS!!

Today during my lunch break I had some errands to run. One of which brought me right across the street from my dad's job so I called to see if he wanted lunch, he didn't but said to stop by. He wasn't in his office when I got there so another woman helped me. She asked who I was here for when I said my dads name she asked if I was his wife. OMFG! are you kidding me!
1. I look 12!! I get carded all the time 2. I look just like my dad! come on now. So when I got skeeved out and told her I was his daughter she responded sorry I have only met your brother. again are f--ing kidding me??? One of my brothers is 22 the other is 19 there is no way in hell I look old enough to be a parent to that age child! So grossed out!!!
When my dad comes down the hall the lady tells him she thought I might be his wife and even he said are you kidding me I am not a cradle robber, that's my daughter.
So that was my lovely day, I am still skeeved out and want to go home and to bed and forget this idiotic woman!!!

No comments: