Saturday, July 25, 2009

He's Married...WTF????

ARG! my ex husband is re-married!!!
I do not know why this bothers me but it sure as shit does! He finally shows up with the monster at 4pm today after all the drama of not being able to leave on time then the fight we had yesterday where he called me an irresponsible parent b/c he claims I sent the kid with wholly cloths and cloths that didn't fit. Although he has let the health insurance lapse again but he is not irresponsible???? ARG!!!
So back to the marriage thing...why does he get another happy ending?
What the hell did I do wrong so that I cannot find even someone to date? I am online and nothing, I am active in my church and nothing, I go out with the girls and nothing. What should I be doing? I am just annoyed right now. Why why why?????

No comments: