Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Life

As I sit here tonight watching the boob tube and playing around online I miss the monster soo much! I know I only have 23 days until he comes home but feels like to long. I actually mapquested from my town to where he is at, its only 12 hours away. I could leave tomorrow night after work, stop off at my friends, 6 hours away and then continue to him on Friday afternoon. Spend Sat with him and head back Sat night. It would be a whirl win trip and I would not be able to celebrate the 4th at all but I would be able to see him.
I know this is a crazy idea and I would need at least another day to not feel so rushed. I don't want to spend an evening at my ex's house so I would need to find a place to stay. Logistically this is a horrible idea but right now at home with my cats watching me it feels like a pretty good one.
I have spent the past 3 weeks busy as hell and rarely home and now I see why...this sucks!!!

I also just accepted a new position with a friends company so I will not have the luxury of the time to go get him if that is needed. I am nervous about this new job, I know its fear of the unknown that is bugging me but its still bugging me.

Yep being home and not busy SUCKS!!!!

No comments: