Saturday, September 4, 2010

I broke it off...

With the guy that I have been seeing since May, it didn't go so well. I was worried it wouldn't so it took me a while to get up the courage to break up with him. I feel bad b/c he's a good guy just so not the guy for me. He wants much more from a relationship than I do and he wants to move at warp speed which was just annoying. I know some women would swoon over this stuff but not me, I know I am odd and probably broken.
He accused me of breaking up with him b/c he is not good enough for me, I swear if he were standing in front of me I would have punched him for that stupid comment! I do not think I am too good for him I think I want a different kind of relationship. I felt very pressured and yes I probably should have told him all of this but at the point when I felt it I just shut down.
I have an on/off switch, I don't know what flicks it but its there and he flipped it and I was done. Sorry, there is no nice way to say that so I tried to be as nice and gentle as possible but he kept goading me into it. blah!!!
So there it is we are broken up and I am single once again. I think its better this way as the monster has decided to not want to stay the night with the ex laws which ends my time in the dating pool. Fun times...

No comments: