Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CRAP!!!

I have never disappointed my child and I am afraid I am about to!! I waited to long to get tickets to a 3 day event this weekend and now they may be all sold out. I am going to try again tomorrow and if I have too at will call when we get down there on Thursday but oh no!!! I really really do not want to disappoint him. I feel absolutely horrible for not planning this better. I was waiting to get the money back from my ex but I shouldn't have I should have bought them right when they went on sale rather than wait until I thought I was in a better place. CRAP!!! I feel like ass right now. I am praying that we can work this out. I do not want to disappoint him at all. I have learned my lesson I will not wait until the last minute anymore. ARG!!!

No comments: