Sunday, September 28, 2008

TV again

Ok so it's Saturday night and I sit here reflecting on this week and all the awesome premiers!!!

Monday- I did not watch Dancing, I caught the high lights online. I cannot always sit through this for some reason. I will try to watch it some but the CBS comedies were unbelievably laugh or loud funny.
Big Bang-Sarah Gilbert wasn't on but Sheldon on drugs was so funny.
How I met your mother-again so funny I cannot wait to see if Teds new chick is his kids mom.
2 and a half men-also funny just good to laugh.

Tuesday-NCIS holy cow its the little asian chick she is the bad guy. I think Gibbs knows though but I am slow glad the crew is back together, I am sure Tony will be back soon.
Without a Trace-I wanted to see what would happen with Sam and Jack and they didn't show any of it, blah. Still a good show. Although its annoying whenever Steven Webber comes on a show he is a jerk.

Wed-Criminal Minds it is so sad to say but I am glad it wasn't one of the regular team members. I think Morgan might be getting a new job so I wonder what that means for his character on the show?
CSI:NY so I fell asleep for the last 10 min of this show. I am sure they got "Joe" since Mac was starting to remember things. I was about Flack's sister though, did she know anything about it. I will have to try to find this out online.

Thrusday- Greys--yay Meridith and Derrick are actually going to have a go at it. Lexie needs to tell George how she feels and Alex needs to stop being an ass!!! Oh and I am glad Rose isn't preggers and is moving onto another specialty she was being so childish!
ER-holy crap!!! Pratt is dead! it took all my might not to cry it was so sad. Especially when you saw the tears rolling down his face as he realized what was happening and then his brother struggling. I know ER has lost some audience lately and it is true how much can possibly happen in one place!! I mean every year they are having some sort of issue. well this week coming is Abby's last day in the ER at least they are setting her off on a happy life with Luka and Joe.

So this week we have to look forward to:
Sunday 9/28 after the Cowboys/Redskins game
Desperate Housewives--it jumps a head 5 years from where we saw it ending last year. Eddie will be back with a new husband, Susan has a new young thing, and Gabby now has 2 children! oh the time changes. Can't wait to see where the writers take this.
Brothers and Sisters-just a good show. It will be interesting to see where Justin and Rebecca's relationship goes.

Monday 9/29-Chuck Chuck and more Chuck
This is such a cute little show. how will it go with Casey trying to kill chuck????? only this season will tell and will he ever find out how his partner really feels?

Happy Watching...

No comments: