Monday, August 22, 2011

Lunch date again...

So he has been texting and I have been ignoring but for some reason I decided to answer his texts/calls tonight and boy am I regretting that.
He decided to try to tell me how he didn't do anything wrong and I completely misunderstood him and didn't give him a chance to explain that when he invited me to the hotel he didn't mean for sex, no he meant just so we could be together.
He actually asked if I thought he would be so respectful for so long if he was only after sex? Why yes I do think you played the Christian aspect of your life to me only to come in and try for a piece of ass. And now that you failed you think telling me you love me and can't stop thinking of me is going to make me drop my drawers. Um no sir, you fail and need to go away.
I did tell him that, hopefully he gets the hint. I will NOT be returning any messages from him again!!!

2 comments:

MamaDerz said...

'Um no sir, you fail and need to go away."

HAHAHA AWESOME!!!

MMC said...

I love you. LOL