Sunday, October 5, 2008

How much can one person handle?

I am so stressed! So here is my list of stressers:
-money coupled with the economy is scaring the shit out of me (on the bright side I got my letter from child support, maybe I will start to see some relief or not who knows how this will play out)
-job I was given "promotion" that is really a lateral move with more work and responsibility but only $500 a year more money, not enough to see anything in my paycheck though. Which brings me more stress about money.
-dating so I have one guy who only wants one thing but says he wants more, one I have been dating casually but then mentioned moving in??? Really?? I had no idea we were there so Tuesday we are going to talk. I mean hell I have no idea what this man wants, yes it's my fault b/c I haven't asked but I also didn't think we were anything but casual. Holy crap man! More stress, can I unring this bell? What would it mean for the monster-who hasn't met this new guy? Am I going to be able to stand the back draft of a rash decision with my family? I mean they are supportive but I don't think they could or would support this, am I ready to walk away from them? Is this guy worth it? I DON'T KNOW = more stress. The last guy in my life we will call the stand in, we click so well and have such a good time together and the monster knows and likes him but I can't see it working, we are too different. Then again we have never tried so should we try? I really feel like it would just end badly.
-then my dang on washing machine broke. I always do my laundry on Sunday and now I can't finish it. Arg!!! I feel like its the last straw and all I want to do is lay down and cry for a day or at least get my stuff organized. ARG!!!

1 comment:

MMC said...

It might help to talk to someone :) You know I'm here for ya.

Oh and if you want to find a good used washing machine I can probably post an ad on my teacher conference. Let me know.