Monday, January 24, 2011

Funny job stuff

So I know I have only been at my current job for 3 months so I shouldn't be looking already but I decided to take a look at some jobs that are closer to my house and came across an Admin job so I was looking at the requirements. And this is the last part:

Important Steps:
1. Prior to sending cover letter and Resume, please visit the rest of our website to learn more about our organization (including our name) and the important work we accomplish.
2. Prepare a cover letter addressing our requirements and your related skills. This letter should be a demonstration of your writing skills (organization, grammer, spelling, ect.).
3. Confirm your objective matches the job description.
4. Finally please send your cover letter and resume to...


Of the three job postings on this site 2 of the 3 had some form of this at the end. I guess those who apply to be a software developer position already know to check the name of the company before applying for a job...

No comments: