Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year...

It is the start of the new year which means reminiscing about last year and thinking ahead to the coming year. So here are my thoughts.
Last year was a year, nothing really special happened last year for me. Thinking of last year I wonder where did it all go? It went by so fast and I have nothing to show for it, its kind of sad. Which leads me to hoping that next year is a better year and that I have something to show for it.
I had wanted to go back to school for fall but that didn't happen bc my work situation wasn't stable. I have started a new job so maybe this year I will be able to plan to go back to school or at least have a better plan for getting back to school.
So for this year my plan is to get back to the gym to lose this extra weight I have started carrying around and to plan better for my future which includes not only school and retirement bc with the way this economy is looking I think I need to start taking better care of my financial and professional well being....
So how about everyone else, what are you thinking about for this year?

No comments: