Sunday, January 2, 2011

Introducing Sandy....



The week before Thanksgiving I took my car in for routine service or what I thought was going to be routine service only to find out that my car had a coolant leak and the service guys wouldn't let me take it home bc it was dangerous to drive. boo. So I had to make a decision about Mel and what I wanted to do. If I wanted to pay in excess of $2500 dollars on a 7 year old car with 126K miles or look into a new vehicle. After tearing up at work when the service guy called me I had to get my head around possibly letting go of my car. My first car, the car I bought on my own and the car that I put all the miles on myself.
In the end I decided the deal the dealership was offering me was too good to pass up so I decided to get a new to me vehicle. I am happy with the new jeep which is what I wanted when I got my PT and the monster loves the jeep. It has drop down speakers in the back which would be great for tailgating if we ever go tailgating. He also likes that he is able to pull down hatch for the trunk which he couldn't reach on the PT.
Although it hasn't felt real to me that I have this new car yet??? I still see PT's on the road and think to myself there's another one but I am not driving one :( Then the other day I was sandwiched by red cars and thought about my PT bc it was red and how it would be nice if I had it bc then all the cars would be red.
So here I am introducing the new jeep and am hoping that now it feels real...

No comments: