Wednesday, January 19, 2011

To do list for the house:

1. Buy power strips for the living room
2. Buy extra curtain panel for the living room
3. Hang new art in my room.
4. Buy new darker curtains for my room.
5. Buy new toilet seat, maybe go decorative for this????
6. Buy shelf sets for my room
7. Buy shelf/wall decor for living room.
8. Get an extra filing bin with folders.
9. Buy a glass measuring cup.
10. Switch out posters in the monsters room.

So far 1-3 are completed :) I plan to buy the new stuff I want/need a little at a time.
I have rearranged the furniture in both my room and the living room but never thought about the redecorating part when I did the rearrange and now I am looking around at the empty walls and have to do something. Which then brings me to the rest of the house and redoing it slowly. So wish me luck...

No comments: